28 September, 2009

Sanjeev Joshi - Watercolor


Painting above by Sanjeev Joshi


Painting above by Sanjeev Joshi



I found the two artists of this most recent set of posts from cruising Urban Sketchers. Sanjeev Joshi is a contributor on the Urban Sketchers Blog. The level of detail and suggestion is spot on what I am looking for as a goal with watercolor. I love what is painted as much as what is left out. Stunning!


Painting above by Sanjeev Joshi


"generally complete 8 to 10 sketches in about 3 hours of outdoor painting on sunday.Since i dont get much time from my busy schedule during the week,i try and draw as much as possible!! the necessity has become a habbit over the years and now it is called as style of my own by some of my friends!!..i take it with a pinch of salt!"
- Sanjeev Joshi



Painting above by Sanjeev Joshi

No comments: